[IIAB] fundraising; git rebase; email for iiab

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Sun Aug 4 20:34:59 PDT 2013

It is _cleaner_ to rebase, particularly if you have only touched one
small thing and are pretty sure there aren't any real conflicts.

It is _safer_ to merge.  It is kind of easier to manage conflicts, so
if I have diverged a lot I will merge instead of rebase.  But the repo
history gets uglier.

However I am not a git expert.

- -braddock