[IIAB] New Haiti work

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Sun Dec 1 13:02:19 PST 2013

Hi folks,

A few weeks ago I met with Denny Baumann from Virginia.  He is doing
fantastic work in Haiti and the US deploying thousands of refurbished
laptops running Linux Mint to schools over the past 15 years.

I wanted to forward this introduction to IIAB he wrote for his fellow
volunteers so you can all understand what IIAB means to his work.

He is particularly interested in using IIAB as a Linux Mint software
repository, since we already are hosting the Ubuntu 12.04 repos.  We
have never tested or documented the use of IIAB as an Ubuntu repo -
anyone want to work on this important piece?

- -braddock