[IIAB] New Haiti work

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Mon Dec 2 16:23:53 PST 2013

Small correction: Denny told me he has deployed 600 laptops to Haiti,
rather than thousands.

Regardless, I've sent Sora (our lead Haiti coordinator/implementer) to
attend & support his IIAB meeting in Virginia this Thursday 10AM just
outside DC, thanks Braddock & John for enabling this!

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !