[IIAB] Feedback from Haiti volunteer meeting

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:35:21 PST 2013

Hi,

I've been perusing the notes and have some questions.

  * What does it mean by maps being "basically impossible for many
    users"?  What about it is impossible?
  * What is the current effort in allowing IiaB to work on the android
    phone?  How is this achieved? Can one access the complete IiaB
    dataset on devices ver.4.0+?

2013? 12? 07? 15:13, Braddock ? ?:

--
John Kim