[IIAB] [XSCE] IIAB RPMs fixed for latest version

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:33:54 PDT 2013

Advice?  We have been able to install the rpm, and we get the first page at
172.18.96.1:25000/iiab.
The first page has numbers at the right side that I would infer
corresponding to the number of items under each choice. Clicking on
wikipedia gets an "error loading page".

Click on gutenberg gets a page with search, and 2 list buttons. These all
return a long tractback with default.py at the end.
<snip>

   - File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/pool.py", line *344*,
   in __connect

   connection = self.__pool._creator()

   - File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/strategies.py",
   line *80*, in connect

   return dialect.connect(*cargs, **cparams)

   - File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py",
   line *281*, in connect

   return self.dbapi.connect(*cargs, **cparams

</snip>

we tried putting /etc/iiab.conf file pointing to the mounted disk at
/mnt/usb0, but it didn't help;

Which direction to proceed?

Thanks,

George