[IIAB] Contributing to the Internet-In-A-Box Project

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Mon Jul 15 22:02:46 PDT 2013

Hi John,
We'd love to have you help with the Internet-in-a-Box.  We will
probably have another hack-a-thon in a few weeks.

First step is to join the mailing list at
http://sgvhak.org/mailman/listinfo/iiab

A bunch of us also hang out in the SGVHAK irc channel, #sgvhak on
irc.freenode.net

To get going, try to checkout the git repository and install the
QuickStart Sampler following the instructions at

https://github.com/braddockcg/internet-in-a-box/blob/master/INSTALL.txt

- -braddock