[IIAB] gutenberg files

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Mar 12 20:04:35 PDT 2013

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your activity.  I haven't been able to keep completely up the
last few days.

I mirrored some of cache/generated to another server using:
rsync -avHS --delete --delete-after ftp.ibiblio.org::gutenberg-epub
generated

I've copied that incomplete download (only 5.7 GB) to zhen in
/knowledge/data/gutenberg/cached now.

If you want a symlink from within static/ that is fine with me.

I've seen no sign of a cache/epub/ directory.

I've been trying to keep the path /knowledge universal across devices
(zhen, the Satellite, the GoFlex Home, and my personal server) so links
into it should work anywhere.

On a side note, the 100MB gutenberg.db should probably not be in the git
repo.  I'd prefer if it lived under /knowledge/processed/, which is
where I'm keeping all processed data.

I hope to have some time to get back into IIAB in the next couple days.
We had the funeral today, so things should begin to return to normal.

-braddock