[IIAB] SGVHAK and IIAB Meeting this Saturday afternoon 10/26

Curt Thompson curtathompson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:03:42 PDT 2013

Hi Braddock.  Thanks for meeting with us.  You had asked if we were
local in another thread -- I live right here in Pasadena and James is at
LMU near LAX.

This email mentions projects... I have Fedora-based XSCE School Server
working with an Internet-in-a-Box hard drive, with an old wifi router as
AP.  I have been trying to set up this laptop as an "all-in-one"
server/router/wireless AP, where the the ethernet port would act as WAN
with that connection shared via wireless (So, eth0 = WAN and wlan0=LAN,
I believe).  Perhaps someone there would be willing to help me out with
this.

In any case, I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the group in
a couple of days.

Cheers,
Curt