[IIAB] IIAB Wikipedia-searching (or similar?) prior to SF Oct 18-23?

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Tue Sep 24 18:06:33 PDT 2013

Braddock,

That'd be *tremendous* news for many folks across the global OLPC community
if Wikipedia full-text search was largely working before Oct 18, when so
many of us are gathering in SF!

I received gentle complaints from Haiti just this morning about the lack of
Wikipedia search in IIAB, which in a sense is really good news as the use
there in Grand-Goâve, Haiti is confirmed very real week-after-week since we
installed it there almost a month ago.

In any case, huge thanks for the very newsy update -- and keep in touch as
that time approaches :)