[IIAB] IIAB Wikipedia-searching (or similar?) prior to SF Oct 18-23?

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Tue Sep 24 21:59:21 PDT 2013

Both Haitian schools like to complain, that Wikipedia full-text-search is
not working.  Transliterating their phone/Skype complaints what I've done
below, and am hereby doing.  They need to be patient, obviously, in light
of those in their school who've come to believe Google-style searching must
be part of all offline digital libraries and similar.  Desirable perhaps
(ideally before OLPC SF's big summit Oct 18!) but I'm just happy these 2
Haitian schools are complaining, as this is proof they're actually trying
Wikipedia with the accompanying lessons we gave them :-)