[IIAB] This Weekend: Platform for Encouraging K12 Open Educational Material

Joel Steres joel.steres at ymobility.com
Fri Apr 4 17:20:34 PDT 2014

I know this is last minute but there is a StartupWeekend event at
Pasadena Community College this weekend, kicking off this evening.
(The first evening is mostly focused on group formation.)  I was
planning to pitch and work on a prototype for a k12 open educational
materials collaboration site.  Pre registration for the event is
closed but it did not sell out. Anyway, in the past I have done walkin
registration at startup weekend events by asking nicely.  Registration
is $99 and includes food during the event and such.

Read more here:
http://pasadena.startupweekend.org/

Pasadena City College
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106

All event venues are located in the CC Building.