[IIAB] Presentation Video and Slides Online

Emmanuel Engelhart kelson at kiwix.org
Tue Apr 16 04:36:17 PDT 2013

Dear Braddock

Congratulation for this achievement. The amount of work you have done is
impressive!

I would love to build the corresponding ZIM files of all these contents.
I think this would help to spread the contents you have build and offer
new ways to access to them.

We have for example released a week ago a first version of Kiwix for
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixmobile

So, it seems to me, we are just one step away of having a detailed world
map or the whole Gutenberg library on a smart-phone - offline.

What would be the best way for example for the Gutenberg Library? Should
I follow your instructions on Github and redownload and rebuild the HTML
files or would you be able to provide a tgz with this static HTML files?

Kind regards and again lots of Kudos
Emmanuel

Le 16/04/2013 06:41, Braddock a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I've put the video and slides from Thursday's Internet-in-a-Box
> presentation online at the website:
>
> http://internet-in-a-box.org
>
> I've also put up a ten minute edit which gives just the essential
> overview and demo of the capabilities.
>
> -braddock

  * Arabe - détecté
  * Anglais