[IIAB] New IIAB VEnv Approach

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Fri Aug 16 15:22:58 PDT 2013

Hi Tony,
Here is a different approach which might get you up and running on XS
0.7/CentOS 6.2.

You will need to install

yum install python-virtualenv

Then download:

http://downloads.internet-in-a-box.org/iiab-venv-centos-20130816.tgz

cd /home/root
tar xvzf iiab-venv-centos-20130816.tgz

This is a "self-contained" python virtual environment containing IIAB
and all dependencies, including compiled lzma.  I'm using XS 0.7 on x86.

To test:
cd /home/root
virtualenv iiab-venv
iiab-server

Browse to http://localhost:25000/iiab

To get WSGI working:

Edit top of /var/www/iiab.wsgi to be:
# WSGI interface file for Apache's mod_wsgi

# If you are using a virtualenv, set this path
path_to_virtualenv = "/root/iiab-venv"

- -----

I hope this works for you.

- -braddock