[IIAB] install problems

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Fri Aug 16 14:17:02 PDT 2013

On 08/16/2013 01:51 PM, Tony Anderson wrote:
> As a result, I have the latest of each package.
>
> SQLalchemy is 0.82, Flask-SQLalchemy is 1.0.
>
> Since both of these are Python packages, I can't see how this
> import error occurs.

Hi Tony,

Please try the following to see if the correct version of SQLalchemy
is actually being used by python:

python
Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2013, 06:20:15)
>>> import sqlalchemy sqlalchemy.__version__
'0.8.2'

I have seen the painful case where SQLAlchemy is installed both by rpm
and by the raw python package and the old rpm version is being used.

- -braddock