[IIAB] epub and Khan videos

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Mon Dec 30 09:54:01 PST 2013

Hi Tony,
Exciting to hear IIAB will be deployed to Lesotho with the School
Server.

This is still XS 0.7, or the new XSCE?  Is this the XS IIAB install
you did over the summer?

We'll look into these issues.  Your exact installation method would be
valuable if you took any notes.

I'm copying the IIAB mailing list.

thanks,
- -braddock