[IIAB] translations

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Sat Jul 20 17:16:49 PDT 2013

I got the settings page controlling which language is displayed last night. The language in the HTTP header is used if the user has not set a language cookie by way of settings. I think one small issues is I need the settings page to show the language in the HTTP header when visited for the first time. Right now it will have the default language (en) displayed, even if the users client is sending different. Its a simple change I can make when I am feeling a bit better.