[IIAB] Internet-in-a-Box Pizza Night Saturday June 22nd 6pm

Braddock braddock at touchtable.com
Tue Jun 18 17:31:54 PDT 2013

Hi folks,
We'll be having a hack night for the Internet-in-a-Box project on
Saturday June 22nd at 6pm in San Gabriel.

Anyone remotely interested in helping with the project or just curious
can attend.  I'll review the internals and how to get up and running on
your own machines.

I'll be providing pizza and beer.

The location will be in San Gabriel.  If you want to come e-mail me and
I'll send the address.

More about the project: http://internet-in-a-box.org

We are working closely now with One Laptop per Child folks to
potentially deploy to thousands of schools.  We could really use more
volunteers.  We need help with library curation, data processing,
documentation, web UI, device installation and software.

thanks,
-braddock