[IIAB] update

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Thu Mar 7 08:36:30 PST 2013

Hi guys,

I was hoping to work on the IIAB at the HAK tonight, but will not be
able to attend and have not had much time for IIAB this week due to a
death in the family.

Jeff Doozan has made some progress with the Seagate Wireless Plus. He
has found a serial console and is interacting with uBoot and should have
Debian booting on it shortly if all goes well.  That will be a nice
platform for IIAB, and I imagine the OLPC guys will be interested since
they are so concerned with power.

kiwix is awesome.  That seems to be our Wikipedia solution, although we
have some integration work to do.

-braddock