[IIAB] git on zhen

Joel Steres joel.steres at ymobility.com
Thu Mar 7 17:38:37 PST 2013

Braddock, would you install git on the zhen machine so I can test with
the full set of data files?

I just pushed updates for Gutenberg.  Presentation is pretty basic
now.  It is mobile friendly to the extent that the pages reflow
reasonably, but it is not currently using jqm which is mostly of value
if we want a more phone app-like feel.  Any thoughts about how it
should be presented?

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for how to handle cases
where multiple files exist for a book. The simplest option is to
display a list to the user and let them pick.

-Joel