[IIAB] MAJOR BREAKAGE: Renamed github repo to internet-in-a-box

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Fri Mar 15 15:57:05 PDT 2013

I have finally renamed the github repo from the old "Heritage" name to
"internet-in-a-box"

IN ANY CHECKOUT YOU HAVE, YOU SHOULD RUN:
git remote set-url origin git at github.com:braddockcg/internet-in-a-box.git

Your probably also want to `mv Heritage internet-in-a-box` for your sanity.

The github page is now at:
https://github.com/braddockcg/internet-in-a-box

I plan to make the repo public sometime soonish.

Note I'm probably going to remove /knowledge/Heritage in favor of us
each using our own github clones.  The idea of a github repo shared
amongst multiple users over an NFS mount makes me queasy, so checkout
your own clone under your home directory.

git clone git at github.com:braddockcg/internet-in-a-box.git

-braddock