[IIAB] OLPC Server and Internet-in-a-Box Project

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Thu Mar 28 15:06:31 PDT 2013

Hi Tony,
We are working very hard to get you a deliverable in time for your trip
to Africa on the 8th.

We have Wikipedia, 3,800 Khan Academy videos, 40,000 Gutenberg books,
and world wide maps pretty much ready to go - if in rough around the
edges.  I'll get you an HTTP link to a development version soon that you
can play with.

I need to know if you want us to deliver the wired ethernet device (on a
Seagate GoFlex Home) or a completely wireless variant (on a Seagate
Satellite).  The wireless device would be cutting it close.

I figure we need to get a device to you by next Friday, April 5th.

Thanks,
Braddock