[IIAB] Video Transcoding

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Mar 19 11:09:19 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Just a note if you are using the zhen computer - I am using zhen (along
with another server) to transcode almost 4,000 Khan Academy videos which
should keep it pretty busy for the next day or two. You can still use
it, it just might be slow.

Also, if anyone wants to volunteer to make a jQuery Mobile Khan Academy
video browser, it needs to be done.  It should be pretty straightforward
(I think browsing the directory structure should suffice).  Data is in
/knowledge/data/khanacademy.org (phone-friendly transcoded video is in
/knowledge/processed/Khan Academy).

-braddock