[IIAB] [KIWIX][INTERNET-IN-A-BOX] Nice project!

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Mar 26 13:56:07 PDT 2013

Hi Emmanuel,

I'm preparing to do a dump of gutenberg to epub and converted html files
that you could use to build a ZIM. (may or may not get it done this week
however)

How should I handle metadata for you to create a zim?  Title, author,
illustrator, year, language, etc?  Is it possible to search on those fields?

By default the gutenberg files do not have interesting file names
(pg30532-image.epub for example).  The meta data is stored in the obtuse
catalog.rdf XML file, indexed by the id number of the text.  We have all
this parsed and broken out into a SQLite database for our own use.

thanks,
braddock