[IIAB] [KIWIX][INTERNET-IN-A-BOX] Nice project!

Joel Steres joel.steres at ymobility.com
Thu Mar 28 02:48:17 PDT 2013

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your interest in the project.

> In any case (and sorry if I repeat myself), if you have a workable set of
> HTML pages perfectly usable offline, then it won't be a problem to create
> the corresponding ZIM file.

As it stands now the Gutenberg portion is functional, though still
being refined, and can be served locally.   However, the webpages are
composed dynamically using templates with flask.  All of the metadata
about the books is stored in a sqlite database which flask uses to
populate the templates.  I'm not sure but it sounds like you are
looking for a collection of rendered HTML pages. That could be
obtained by crawling the site.  Before doing that we might want to
finalize the presentation.

If there is something I can help with let me know.

Joel