[IIAB] [XSCE] Internet-in-a-Box Saturday meeting 2-6PM @ Pasadena's Hastings Branch Library ?

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu Oct 24 11:16:38 PDT 2013

Hi Adam,

Cool.  I would be happy to meet with your volunteers at the HAK on
Saturday.  I only plan to be at the SGVHAK meeting from 3pm to 5pm.  Are
they local to the area?

Note that the San Gabriel Valley Hardware Hackers group (SGVHAK) meets
three times a month, but not every HAK meeting is an IIAB meeting - I
usually only make one meeting a month and announce it as an IIAB meeting.

They should join the IIAB mailing list, I announce IIAB meetings there.

-braddock