[IIAB] [XSCE] Rendrering maps on XO1 at Silar's Orphanage Haiti

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Wed Sep 4 10:40:59 PDT 2013

On 08/31/2013 10:33 PM, Adam Holt wrote:
> If someone can do this above test outside of Haiti it'd of course
> be great!  Is there a hidden but public URL for IIAB's
> OpenStreetMap folks like Kevix might try?

The complete Internet-in-a-Box demo is available for testing at
http://demo.internet-in-a-box.org

Note this is running out of my home and may suffer outages from time
to time.

I will open a ticket on this map loading problem and get John Kim, our
IIAB QA person who has an XO-1, on it.

We had IIAB maps running on 11.x (actually older I think) on XO-1s
back in May, so something must have broken.

It would really help if these sorts of bug reports could be CC'd to
the iiab at sgvhak.org mailing list so our other volunteers could help
support it.

It would be even more totally awesome if a bug report ticket could be
opened on github
https://github.com/braddockcg/internet-in-a-box/issues

- -braddock