[IIAB] IIAB in Haiti

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Sun Jan 26 15:50:47 PST 2014

Hi guys,
Good news - there are a number of people from a couple different groups
currently down in Haiti deploying Internet-in-a-Box to schools.

Here is a report from one of them.

James, can you take a look at the French wikipedia search issue he
mentions?  He is using the dataset from August with the title only
search, so maybe it is no longer relevant.

If anyone wants to help they could create github tickets for the
reported ipad/iphone and search issues he mentions.

Russ, hope you don't mind me forwarding your report to our list of
volunteers.

-braddock