[IIAB] IIAB in Haiti

robb robb at interlin.nl
Mon Jan 27 03:53:34 PST 2014

Hi list,

First I want to congratulate the team in Haiti with the great work. I understand both XO-XS and IIAB are rolled out there. Great work!

I can only add that a version with a lot more French content would be very much appreciated. I am planning to roll out IIAB on a secondary school on the island of Ile de Mar in Senegal. Senegal is a French speaking country.

Since the island has no telecommunications infrastructure at all, IIAB would be a perfect solution to get internet data to the school.

Although I am not a developer, if there is a way I can help getting the French version together, please tell me.

best regards

Rob