[IIAB] SCaLE12X Birds of a Feather with IIAB

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Wed Jan 29 10:29:40 PST 2014

Thanks Braddock:

I'm trying hard to arrange a trip to SCaLE roughly Feb 20-25th to talk with
all about our many IIAB/XSCE challenges in Haiti (and some great successes
too ;) but need to talk with George Hunt first, as this has a much better
chance of happening for me properly if George joins.

I want to make this happen.  But plz give George a few days to decide as
he's en route from Haiti back to the US this afternoon, thanks!

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale12x/schedule

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !