[IIAB] [UKids] IIAB Software Install - OpenStreetMaps

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Sat Jul 12 11:21:01 PDT 2014

+iiab at sgvhak.org

OpenStreetMap Search does not respond at all our 3 new Haiti IIAB servers,
even after the link was added as follows:

   # cd /library/knowledge/modules
   # python-pip install --upgrade Internet-in-a-Box
   # rm wikipedia-index
   # ln -s wikipedia-index.with_content_new wikipedia-index
   # ls -l wikipedia-index
   lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 32 Jul 12 11:32 wikipedia-index ->
wikipedia-index.with_content_new

What else can I try?  Thanks!

(IIAB content remains the very latest we've received from Curt Thompson as
of early June 2014.)