[IIAB] [UKids] IIAB Software Install - OpenStreetMaps

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Sat Jul 12 13:16:44 PDT 2014

Braddock,

Can you look to see if we've missed something obvious, with Tim trying
again and again helping me this morning and this afternoon to uncover why
OpenStreetMap Search does nothing (but we're still painfully stuck, with
this server shipping to Haiti Monday).

George will email you direct ssh access to this "lascahobas" server (any
OpenVPN client software will work) in case this might be possible!?

Adam

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !