[IIAB] [UKids] IIAB Software Install - OpenStreetMaps

Adam Holt holt at unleashkids.org
Sat Jul 12 13:51:12 PDT 2014

Huge Thanks Braddock for looking in both these places: (as you see fit)

   /library/knowledge = internal 1.5 TB drive, arising from "rsync -a" off
of...

   /media/usb0/knowledge = external 1TB USB3 MASTER COPY, from Curt
Thompson in early June
   (temporarily mounted in case that helps you, feel free to "umount
/media/usb0" if it's interfering, and/or reboot as you see fit)

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !