[IIAB] Fwd: iiab feedback from Papua New Guinea

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sat Jul 12 14:20:56 PDT 2014

Hi IIAB folks,
Great feedback below from our recent appliance deployment to Papa New
Guinea.

They want more IIAB appliances and it breaks my heart to tell them they
can't have any more.  So if anyone is interested in stepping up and
performing the installation of new appliances, preferably on some more
capable hardware, please let me know.  Installation and shipping takes
about one hour per device.

I unfortunately have no time to spare with my new job.  We get requests for
new IIAB devices every week from all over the world, and I've had to start
saying no.

-braddock