[IIAB] Licensing

Joel Steres joel.steres at ymobility.com
Thu Jun 27 13:36:32 PDT 2013

The BSD license is acceptable to me.  I do not have a strong opinion
about whether project copyright holding is unified under HIL or
maintained by contributors.  In general, have you considered how
formally you would handle an assignment?  I just wonder whether
executing a formal assignment might dissuade casual contributors.  I
ask innocently. I don't know the answer.

-Joel