[IIAB] [KIWIX][INTERNET-IN-A-BOX] Nice project!

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Thu Mar 28 08:00:49 PDT 2013

Emmanuel,

You mentioned monacle as a Javascript e-book reader.  I took a look at
it, and it looked pretty good.  Have you used it?

One thing I couldn't figure out is if an epub format e-book (using the
extension someone made) had to be loaded from the local filesystem.  I
guess it might be a bit heavyweight to toss epub books around.

-braddock